Saturday 19 July 2008

Bears for Hearing dogs for Deaf

I now going to make a few miniature bears for Derby Branch Hearing dogs to sell for their new project, bear auction.

they going to ask a few bear artists to donate a few bears for the bear auctions, to raise money for Hearing Dogs for the Deaf people.
I know this will prove success, not sure how going to do the auction, still looking into this.. maybe ebay or on website in http://www.derbyhearingdogs.org.uk/ (Any suggestions would be brilliant)

This going to be in memory of my lovely dog, Cinders who died 11th April 2008. Hearing dogs does really good job, as I have Rosie now and I cannot imagine a life without a hearing dog!! Thats why I am really happy to make a few bear and donate them to Derby branch,

If you do know any artist... twist their arm!! ask them to part with one or two bear to raise money for a dog to work with a deaf person like me. (give them http://www.derbyhearingdogs.org.uk/ and tell them read dogs' stories especially Cinders story)

No comments: