Sunday 17 August 2008

Elizabeth and Martyn

Here Elizabeth (bride) and martyn (Groom) bears..


they are 5" tall - Grey cashmere fabric with grey Ultra Sueded fabric for paws and nose. You can see they are dressed.. veil is made from ribbons with a few flowers. Groom hat is made from Felt.


Here the real Flowergirls who were waiting for the Bride, Elizabeth (no, not the bear... the human Elizabeth!!) who was 30 mintues late for the wedding!!
They were bored from waiting too long....




Here the Real bride, Elizabeth.. Honestly I did not know she was having Lily in her bouquet!! Thats what our Bear, Elizabeth got in her bouquet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is elizabeth,forever immortalised now as a bear!!!
yes 30 mins late but only cos i was making the flower girls so beautiful - and i was worth the wait!!!
My bears are gorgeous and have pride of place in my house, along with the August bear that my daughter Eden got. all beautifully made with fantastic detail and wow how spooky that I had lilys in my bouquet too!!!!